Information Today, Inc. invites you to subscribe to our e-mail newsletters - NewsLink and NewsLink Bulletin
A FREE weekly e-mail newsletter, NewsLink is written by the same award winning editorial staff who produce Information Today, Computers in Libraries, and Online Searcher magazines. NewsLink delivers timely and original product news, industry analysis, and trends not available anywhere else on the web. If you are challenged with driving your organization's information products and services efforts, ITI NewsLink富二代app在线观看 is a must-read for you. Join your peers and subscribe today.
Each issue features:
- NewsBreaks - keeping you in tune and up to date on the latest industry news and events.
- Weekly News Digests - featuring product launches, new services, and other industry happenings.
- NewsLink Monthly Spotlight - providing commentary on current industry trends.
The first issue of every month is a full-length issue filled with additional coverage of news, articles, events, and books pertinent to the library and information industries:
- This Month @InfoToday.com - links to articles from the latest editions of Information Today, Inc. publications.
- Conference Connection - information on the latest events for the library and information fields.
- Bookshelf - an introduction to the newest industry-related books.
Occasional announcements sent by Information Today, or on behalf of our advertising partners, on what we feel are important offers, developments, publications, and events in the library and information industries. If you would like to become a subscriber to NewsLink or NewsLink Bulletin, simply complete the form on the right and click on the "subscribe" button.